If you are in need of dental work, we have the solution for you. At Historic Triangle Dental Care, we offer comprehensive dental services ranging from preventive care to full-mouth reconstruction options. Whatever your problem may be, we can help you solve it.
The easiest way to ensure you have a healthy mouth for life is to prevent as many problems as possible. We offer a wide variety of preventive services in order to help keep your smile healthy and beautiful.
- Sealants – We offer sealants to help prevent tooth decay. Sealants act like a barrier between the surface of your teeth and the substances that enter your mouth. Sealants are designed to reduce the effect of acid and sugar on your teeth and to protect them from cavities. They are great for all ages of people who want to protect their oral health.
- Fluoride Treatments and Varnishes – If you drink tap water, you are probably already doing something good for your teeth. Fluoride is a substance that helps to strengthen the enamel of your teeth and can help prevent cavities from forming. Most people come into contact with small amounts of fluoride found in their tap water or toothpaste. If you live in Williamsburg, you probably consume fluoride every day because our tap water – like many other cities’ water – is fluoridated. At Historic Triangle Dental Care, we offer fluoride treatments and varnishes that are designed to be applied directly to your teeth – this direct application will strengthen your teeth in a way that tap water and toothpaste alone cannot.
- Mouthguards – Custom mouthguards can be used to prevent damage or injury from either teeth grinding or sports accidents. We can help to protect your smile with custom-created mouthguards. We can even decorate them with your favorite sports team’s colors and logo!
- Nutritional Counseling – What you eat and drink is extremely important for good oral health. Just like the rest of your body needs proper fuel to keep it going, your teeth and gums need the proper nutrients to stay healthy, too. A balanced diet and avoidance of sugary or acidic snacks and beverages can go a long way in helping to fend off disease and fight infection. Avoiding harmful substances like tobacco and alcohol can also help to reduce your risk of serious illnesses such as oral cancer.
- Cleanings and Exams – This is one of the best ways to make sure your mouth stays healthy and happy. To prevent plaque buildup and resulting problems, it is best to visit our office every 6 months for a routine cleaning by our dental hygienist. During your visits, we will also examine your mouth for signs of disease or decay. To learn more about what to expect at your appointment, visit our page for new patients.
- Home Care Education – Understanding and implementing proper home care habits is one of the top ways to prevent disease. Our staff can help to educate you and your family on the proper methods of brushing and flossing in order to keep your mouth clean and healthy.
We understand how important it is to our patients to have beautiful smiles they are proud of. For this reason, we offer cosmetic services such as Invisalign short-term orthodontics, veneers, teeth whitening, cosmetic bonding, gum reshaping, and more. We even offer complete smile makeovers! Visit our cosmetic dentistry page to learn more about these services.
We want you to live a stress-free life with a fully functioning, beautiful smile. Our restorative dentistry options can change the way you live. We offer everything from dental implants to digital dentures and full-mouth reconstructions. Please visit our restorative dentistry page to learn more about our full range of options.
If you are in need of dental care, you have come to the right place. Our comprehensive dental health care solutions can help you and your family achieve the healthy, happy, and beautiful smile you desire. To make an appointment, call our office at 757-903-2527 or use our online form to send us a message. We can’t wait to meet you.